Join our digital event “Deep renovation joint workshop 2.0” on 30 October 2020
Deep renovation of our built environment is a fundamental step to meet the EU 2030 and 2050 Climate and Energy goals and we are glad to announce that we are taking part in Sustainable Places 2020, a digital event dedicated to the dissemination of innovative technologies and solutions to meet the European Commission Societal Challenges and to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, to share ENVISION experience.
In particular, our project partner Paola Robello (RINA) will present the current achievements of our project in the framework of “P2Endure Deep Renovation Joint Workshop 2.0”, taking place on 30 October 2020 from 9.00 to 12.00 CEST.
The event aims at bringing together stakeholders representing key decision makers and implementers in the field of deep renovation of buildings, along with retrofitting solutions users, and developers for an array of interactive poster sessions and discussions, and a unique hands-on showcase of innovative deep renovation of building solutions.
The agenda of the event includes:
- Introduction and P2Endure Project (Plug-and-Play product and process innovation for Energy-efficient building deep renovation)- André Van Delft (DEMO CONSULTANTS BV)
- P2ENDURE Demo Buildings: Genoa Demo, Italy – Fabrizio Tavaroli (RINA), Gdynia Demo, Poland – Agnieszka Lukaszewska (Prefasada), Warsaw Demo, Poland – Piotr Dymarski (Mostostal Warszawa SA)
- Results of P2Endure Project Project Survey – Claudia Portulano (RINA)
- ENVISION Project (a full renovation concept that, for the first time, harvests energy from all building surfaces, transparent and opaque) – Paola Robello (RINA)
- EENSULATE Project (innovative lightweight and highly insulating energy efficient components and associated enabling materials for cost-effective retrofitting and new construction of curtain wall facades) – Daniela Reccardo (RINA)
- RENOZEB Project (innovative components, processes and decision making methodologies to guide all value-chain actors in the nZEB building renovation process) – Enrico Scoditti (RINA)
- BIM-SPEED Project (innovative methodologies and tools with one central information source at its core: the Building Information Model (BIM), a digital representation of a building)– Timo Hartmann (TU-Berlin)
- Final Q&A
Would you like to have a first-hand experience and find out how you can benefit from all these innovative technologies and solutions?